The Ranch invites you to experience our 90 minute, guided trail ride experience; suitable for any level of able-bodied rider over the age of 10.
This ideal family outing includes a one hour trail ride at a walk-jog pace for everyone’s safety, and our friendly guides and quiet horses offer an entirely new perspective on the lovely tree-lined fields and forests that surround our farm in Oakville, Ontario. Keep an eye out for dear, coyote, hawks, falcons and other birds and wildlife – often completely unperturbed by the horses – giving riders a wonderful chance to get up-close.
Join us anytime of year and find out why the view from the saddle is the best view in the world!
Rate: $65.00 per person – photos included!
Reservations: Book online (scroll down!) or call the barn at 905-469-2989. Due to Covid 19 and the need to keep transactions contactless, all reservations must be paid in full by credit card when bookings are created. We require 24hours cancellation notice to avoid charges to your card; but you may cancel up to the time of the ride due to poor weather.
Ride Times (with a reservation please!):
- 7 Days a Week / Year Round! Ride times vary by season (according to daylight); 8:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm and 6:30pm
What you’ll need:
- Our online waiver. Everyone who rides with us needs a valid waiver and rider’s under the age of 18 MUST have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- A Helmet. All riders of any age require a riding-approved helmet. We’ll loan you one for free during your ride!
- Proper attire. Appropriate footwear is a must! A riding boot is the gold standard, but any shoe with a small heel will do. DO NOT wear flip flops or sandals! Long pants are also recommended, and its good to keep in mind that it can be a good deal cooler/colder at The Ranch as we usually have a windchill you won’t feel in the city. Bug spray and sunscreen are also (seasonally) a good idea.
- An eye on the weather. We ride rain or shine (though you don’t have to), but we DO cancel rides during thunderstorms. This activity is also footing dependent, so extreme ice or mud can also keep us in the barn – but don’t worry, we’ll call you to let you know if this is the case.
Check out our Trail Ride Demo or The Ranch on Living Local!
Ranch Wrangler Extraordinaire, Jessica Robbins, explains everything you’ll need to know to stay safe and have fun our our one hour trail ride!
Below watch Living Local TV go for a trail ride at The Ranch!
Book your trail ride online right here! Or, call the barn at 905-469-2989!