A safe, fun way to introduce children to horses, and a great weekend activity for horse-crazy tots!
Drop-in on Weekends from 10am to 5pm May-October!
A perfect introduction to riding for youngsters, our pony rides are outdoors and guided. Please note that a parent or guardian must be present to sign a waiver and walk beside the pony.
Ranch pony saddles are equipped with special stirrups for little legs, and helmets are mandatory and free for your use.
Pony rides are on a first-come-first-served basis – no reservations are necessary!
We also offer Pony Parties for a great all-inclusive birthday option! Please note that we only offer ponies rides on-site at The Ranch; but If you’re looking for ponies to come to your home or event, we recommend Ponies ‘R’ Us in Milton Ontario.
May 1st to October 31st: 10am – 5pm WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS ONLY
Pony Rides are not offered November through April
$20.00 for 10 minutes
Pony Ride RULES:
- Ponies are cute, but they’re still little horses and can cause injury! All riders must hand in a completed waiver signed by a PARENT or LEGAL GUARDIAN
- All riders must wear a helmet
- The pony will be guided by a trained staff member as well as accompanied by a parent or guardian as a side walker at all times
- Children must hold on to the horn with both hands at all times
- Only one child on the pony at a time; other children may NOT walk near the pony
- Pony riding is restricted to the barnyard and outdoor arena