Nothing builds self esteem like good, safe, time in the saddle. Learning to communicate with and control a pony or horse takes time and skill, but it can be a remarkable journey. For over 30 years, the Ranch has helped to equip young riders to become competitors and horsemen, but more importantly it has helped to develop confident, communicative, healthy young adults.
All of our children’s lessons, western and english, are conducted with small class sizes and on quiet, safe, proven horses. Children are grouped with others of their age and skill-level, and are encouraged to participate in all areas of horsemanship, not just riding.
Only children who are in lessons with us are permitted to volunteer at the Ranch, and being enrolled in lessons with us also permits 8 and 9 year old riders to join us on trail.
Please note that all prices include HST and are a 1 hour booking with 45 minutes of riding time.
- Children’s group lessons ………. $65.00 per lesson charged by semester
- Children’s semi-private lessons ………. $70.00 per lesson
- Children’s weekday private lessons ………. $80.00 per lesson
- Children’s evening/weekend private lessons ………. $90.00 per lesson
Contact our Children’s Coach:
- Rachel Kotur, Pony Club Coach: 905-407-8914 firstname.lastname@example.org